Re: Building Gnome (gal2)

On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 11:42, Ernesto Jardim wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've just finished building the gnome 2.2.0 system and I'm trying to
> build gnumeric. It asks for gal2 so I've downloaded gal2-0-0.0.7.tar.gz
> and did a ./configure .
>
> It gives an error saying that libgnomeprint2-0 wasn't found. This
> library is on the system, but I don't find any "libgnomeprint-2.0.pc"

What is the exact version of libgnomeprint that you have installed? You
probably need something form the 2.0 series, as they are not binary
compatible with the 2.2 series of libgnomeprint. But you can install
both at the same time without problems. (2.0 provides
libgnomeprint2-0.pc, and 2.2 provides libgnomeprint2-2.pc)

--
    Håvard

havardw stud ntnu no||http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~havardw||+47 93 84 64 68
All it takes to start an avalanche is one snowflake||Or a snowboarder
     Oh! Un Fraggle! Regarde, maman! J'ai attrap? un Fraggle!