Running GNOME 2.2? Can you help the bugsquad?

Hi,

If you're running GNOME 2.2 you might be able to help me. I need to find
out if a number of control center bugs still apply to GNOME 2.2. Some of
these need a "special setup": If you have KDE or Sawfish you could be
the most help.

If you can, please see if the following bugs are still relevant to GNOME
2.2. Any results you get, positive or negative, please add as a comment
to the relevant bug. You will need a bugzilla account [1] for this.

The bug list: http://makeashorterlink.com/?S20113A73

PS. If you feel like this is your sort of thing, you might want to
consider joining the bugsquad [2].

[1] http://bugzilla.gnome.org/createaccount.cgi
[2] http://developer.gnome.org/projects/bugsquad/

--