what is the build order for gnome 2.2?

I have looked around the gnome www site, and quickly at the user and admin guide TOC, but can not find anywhere that lists the build order for all of the gnome packages for Gnome 2.2.

The closest thing I know of is one for Gnome 1.4 on Cygwin. And, I assume things have changed since then.

One could try ./configure on each package and see which one needs to be built before the current, and then go to the other, run ./configure there and find out which needs to be built before the current, and on and on, but that seems like a lot of wasted time of running configure so many times just to fail based on dependencies.

Is there a page that describes the build order?

Thanks!

Mark