Re: Monitor going to sleep

When I go into Screensaver preferences, I get 'The XScreensaver daemon
doesn't seem to be running on display ":0.0". Launch it now?', and on
checking, sure enough, it isn't... Is there something that would allow
the 'blank after' setting to be followed without xscreensaver running?

David

=====
Checkout the McWilliams family website @ http://davidmcw.tripod.com/