Gnome programs

I think that I mentioned earlier that we are migrating from KDE to Gnome. Under KDE we used a program called KDE System Guard which graphically displays what programs are running (can set it to show only programs that are running under my id, etc.) and allows users to kill their programs via the GUI. I didn't see a similar Gnome program. Is there one? Any pointers would be appreciated.

P.S. I know that theoretically KDE programs can run with Gnome but this KDE program seems to use OpenGL (give GLX error on startup) and that is an issue with some of our thin clients.
--

Janyne Kizer
Systems Programmer Administrator