Re: Keyboard Config

Hello everybody,
>  I'm getting some difficulties in how to set my
>  keyboard layout to Brazilian ABNT2 on Gnome 2.4 , I
>  looked at help, but I didn`t find it. If somebody knows how to do it!

What's your distro? The keyboard layout setting is related to X. Not
GNOME. Depending on what distribution (or what OS) you use, there may be
a tool to ease the process of keyboard configuration.

On Red Hat (and FC1, probably), you can run 'setup' from the command
line.
On Debian, you can use 'dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86'.

Best regards,

--
Fabio Gomes de Souza <fabio gs2 com br> (+55 81 9127-0597)

.- GS2 TECNOLOGIA DA INFORMACAO LTDA :: www.gs2.com.br
|- IT Infrastructure :: Security :: Embedded systems :: Linux
`- Olinda, Brazil - +55 81 3492-7777 - negocios gs2 com br