Re: window list skip/hide

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 10:26, Larry W. Virden wrote:
> Re: want to hide a window from the task list
>
> Take a look at http://www.burtonini.com/blog/computers/devilspie
> which has that functionality along with several other useful capabilities.

On a related issue, does anyone know whether it is possible to force new
windows to load on the work-space they were started from.

ie: if I switch to workspace 2, startup OO, then switch back to to
workspace 1, OO carries on loading on workspace 2, and not follow me.

Lokked at devilspie and I couldn't see anything.