Re: change title bar color in raleigh controls

Hi,

On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 12:00, Christoph Lehmann wrote:
> thanks, BUT in redhat using the theme manager and then going to
> the "window borders" tab I don't have the possibility to change the
> metacity theme, I see only two buttons: "install theme" and "go to theme
> folder"
> how to proceed

You probably have not installed gnome themes package, which contains
relevant files which reside in /usr/share/themes/ folder.

If you think you have that package, I have no idea which way to go; so
sending a CC to gnome-list hoping that someone else will try to help.
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)	- Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com/		- mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

History is curious stuff
	You'd think by now we had enough
Yet the fact remains I fear