GUI Development Lead position

KatanaMe, Inc. is an exciting new startup based in San Carlos, CA. We are
currently looking for a very experienced GUI development lead with
at least 4 years of experience if the field to join our team in San
Carlos. The candidate must have strong experience in X-Windows programming,
experience developing windows managers/desktops environments is desired.
Experience with Web3D and VRML97 a plus. Must be a self-starter. BS
required, MS preferred. Please send Resumes to gui_dev kataname com  This
is a full time position located in San Carlos, CA. No Contractors,
Consultants or Recruitment Agents. Any Resumes submitted will become the
sole property of KatanaMe, Inc.