grecord

I use the peanut linux distribution, a very small but a very excellent distribution and I also have very little hard drive space.

I really don't have room to install all of gnome but would like to get access to grecord. The distribution is set up with some gnome applications like gftp so I know there must be some of the gnome libraries installed.

When I try to install I get the message that gnomeConf.sh can't be found in /usr/local/lib
Would someone know what would be the minimum installation requirements would be so that could get this up and running? (better yet, suggest some good wav recorders)

Cheers,

Richard