Gnome2 help settings

Can anyone tell me how (if it's possible) to switch Gnome 2's help browser so that I can use Galeon for this, like I did with Gnome 1.4? Yelp isn't as flexible Galeon; for example, you can't do text searches with ctrl+f.

Currently if I type "man:foobar" (for example) in the Galeon 1.2.6 location bar, it launches nautilus - but with a rather unhelpful blank page. I can't seem to override that anywhere.

Even if it can't be the default help browser for Gnome 2 in general, I'd like to be able to type "man:foobar" into Galeon's address bar without it spawning an external program (and the incorrect one at that).

I'm using Gnome2 out of the Red Hat "null" beta.  Thanks!

Travis Saling
Webmaster, UW Electrical Engineering
trav u washington edu / webmaster ee washington edu
(206) 543-8984