OT: Java and Gnome2

I said I would post a comparison screenshot that shows how ugly
the OOo fonts (in the menu/program) are, and here it is:

http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch/images/sidebyside.png

As you can see, it's no problem with the text in the document
(well, not as bad as the the rest, at least ;-) ) - but look at the
menus! And compare it with the (beautiful) gedit2 menus/overall
desktop.

(If you can read swedish, it's my suggestions for various Gnome2
improvements that are open in gedit :) )

- Mikael