Re: Adding Programs to GNOME Menu

I then get a box saying:
"You can not create a new launcher at this location since the location is not writable."

hummm, I used GARNOME, have no idea what's my gnome2 version precisely. Anyway, I right click on the foot and nothing like 'Full menu' appears. A popup appears with 'move', 'remove' and 'help' but nothing else. Do you mean, I cannot add an application to quick start it in gnome2 to the gnome (foot) menu?

You have to click on the foot menu first. Then you get the foot menu
(which contains eg Applications. Click on Applications. The Applications
submenu appears (which contains eg Personal Folder). Right-Click on
Personal Folder. Proceed like in my first mail.

-Knut

--
Paulo J. Matos : pocm(_at_)mega.ist.utl.pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon