Gnome2 - Nautilus features

Hi:
     Finally, I decided to install gnome2 from Red Carpet Snapshots. The
first time, I had a problem with Gnome2. After install the 20021018
snapshot, Gnome2 seemed to freeze at splash screen, then I uninstalled it
and yesterday I installed the new snapshot and all goes OK!    8D. ( I will
try to recompile RPMS again, but now  I wanna some days to enjoy G2 ;) )
     In general, I like very much the new look and feel, but has some
little things that I don't know how manage:

     In previous versions of Nautilus, when I was navigating trougth
directories, if any text file exists, Nautilus was able to read it and
create an icon with part of his content, It was very useful for me, and now
seems that this feature has been gone ( at least, I can't see any reference
to it in the preferences of Nautilus ). Can be activated or no more longer
exists?
     In Nautilus again, the themes installed ( ex. Crux ) seems to be not
applied to all Nautilus, the lateral-space bar is modified, but icons for
directories are always the same ( blue 2d carpets ).
     The window-title in some windows ( I think that they are called child
windows or dialog windows ) is always right positioned. I'm lefthanded and
It's a 'little dificult' form me O:D.    Only I wanna know if this is user
configurable.

     At the moment, only this ;).

     If anybody can tell me something or point me to docs ( I'm searching
in Faqs and tips of gnome )

Thanks a lot!