Re: GNOME 2 Application under toolbar/panel

On 2002.10.19 09:51 Fred Heitkamp wrote:

I started an application and it is under the default
panel/toolbar at the top.  I can't get at the window
menubar so I can't drag the application down.

I'm still using 1.4, but . . .

Hold Alt while you click anywhere in the app's window and drag it down.

I also can't get rid of or move the toolbar/panel.

If you right-click the panel there's a menu item Panel/Remove this panel... I don't want to try it because I like my panel the way it is.-)

jim