Re: gnome-moz-remote problem

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 11:52:28AM -0500 or thereabouts, jarrett duke edu wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I attempt to run
>
> gnome-moz-remote --raise
>
> to get mozilla to pop up.  But, I get the following error:
>
> X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
>   Major opcode of failed request:  20 (X_GetProperty)
>   Resourse id in failed request:  0x0
>   Serial number of failed request:  22
>
> Any suggestions?

This looks like an X error to me.

> Here's some info on my system:
>
> Darwin Kernel Version 6.2 (Mac OS X)
> Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Darwin Power Macintosh; en-US; rv:1.0.0)
> Gecko/20020915 <developer build>.

I suspect the important thing is going to be the version of
XFree86 (or whatever X you are using). I am not sure of the
best way to report X bugs. If it is a very recent XFree86
then there is a bug reporting form on http://www.xfree86.org/
somewhere. But if it's more than about six months old, I
believe it should go to your distributor.

Telsa