Re: gfloppy

> There is a dialog box on my version, from gnome-utils-1.4.0-9,  which
> will allow one to make a Dos (FAT) file system.  Also, the help button
> in gfloppy brings up the gfloppy users manual.
i don't have any such dialog box, i am running verison
gnome-utils-1.4.1.2 on LFS, the file system type is faded out so that it
lets you know that you can't change it... what program does it search
for? and what compile time options does it need? ext2 format runs fine
from glfoppy, and i have
mkdosfs
mke2fs
mkfs.ext2
mkfs.msdos
mkfs.vfat
in /sbin with permissions set to allow any user to use them. i can
format a floppy with vfat from the command line

cheers
Sam
--
What this country needs is a good five cent microcomputer.