euro-sign

Hi folks,

I have a problem to get the euro-sign in some gnome applications, like
gnome-terminal, gedit, gnomeicu and so on. If I will press the AltGr+E
buttons, this would be just ignored by this applications. Just if I load
a file with a euro sign in gedit it's will represented.
On the other hand mozilla, staroffice and the terminal program (bash
without X) are working like they should.
So what's wrong and how get I this to work??? I changed the Xmodmap
already, it doesn't work. :(
Thanks in advanced...

By Michael