Re: Hi

On Fri, 2002-05-10 at 11:25, ZekeVarg wrote:

> A good place to start would be: http://www.gnome.org/

That's not very helpful.  A better place might be:

http://www106.pair.com/rhp/gnome-2-new.html

Cheers,

> fre 2002-05-10 klockan 18.17 skrev Timothy R. Butler:
> >
> > Hello there,
> >   I was wondering if anyone here would be kind enough to point me to a summary
> > of what's new in the upcoming Gnome 2.0? I wanted to give a mention about
> > Gnome 2.0 on the news site I operate (www.ofb.biz), and since I generally
> > keep up-to-date on more KDE-centric issues, I thought I should come ask for
> > some help so I could use accurate information.
> >
> >   Thanks,
> >        Tim

name:   Jamin Philip Gray
email:  jgray writeme com
icq:    1361499
aim:    jamingray47
web:    http://DoLinux.dyn.dhs.org (news, journal, life)

Look at me; look at someone with something, someone with something
that's real.  You tell me, are you someone with something you know
or something you feel?

--77's