Ximian's mozilla packages

Hi all,

Is there a trick to getting LDAP enabled in the Mozilla address book (Ximian's 0.9.8 packages)? I haven't used Mozilla Mail for a while; but Evolution can be dog slow at times so I'm (perhaps temporarilly) switching back.

Before Evolution was around I used Mozilla, and LDAP worked back then - but I wasn't using Ximian Gnome at the time.

Any advice or ideas would be appreciated. I have the following RPMs installed:

mozilla-xmlterm-0.9.8-1.ximian.4
mozilla-devel-0.9.8-1.ximian.4
mozilla-psm-0.9.8-1.ximian.4
mozilla-0.9.8-1.ximian.4