Screen saver on gdmlogin screen

Hi,
  I am a problem. I have an application that runs before the gdm login
dialog comes up. The gdm login dialog is never shown in this application
that I have written. I did this by adding an link to my application
executable in gdm/Init/Default script. and since my application can never
be closed, the gdm login screen is never shown. But here is the problem.
Every once in a while, the screen goes blank and I am not able to see
anything. THis I think is because of the screen saver. If I move the
mouse of hit a KBD button I am able to see what is on the screen. But
unfortunately on the final application, there will be no mouse input or
keyboards attached. Can you pls tell me a way to disable this screen
saver. I tried setting these options in the bios but did not help.

		Regards
	Saravanan Palanichami

This message sent using EMUmail -- http://www.emumail.com

Jumping through hoops to get E-mail on the road?
You've got two choices: Join the circus, or use MollyMail.

Molly Mail -- http://www.mollymail.com