bug day today [6/27]

A very belated reminder- we'll be in irc.gnome.org #bugs Thursday, June
26th, chatting about the new 2.0.0 release and helping the developers by
clearing out bugzilla. Unusually, because of unavoidable commitments
it'll probably run 'only' from 9:00AM EST to 5:00PM EST.

I want to urge folks to come by- especially after 2.0.0, we need to keep
a strong eye on things and stay responsive to our users so that we can
make sure that 2.0.1 is even better.

Luis