Re: Gnome System Font

On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 04:53:58PM +0800 or thereabouts, Yong Khun, Loh wrote:
> hi all,
>
> 	can anybody tell me how to change the system font used for Gnome
> such as in the menus? thanks.

The panel menus' fonts are provided by the GTK theme, I think:

control-centre->Desktop->Theme Selector. Then check "Use custom font"
and click on the font name. You'll get the font selector. This will
affect fonts in the menus and in the panel and in toolbars.

Window titlebars and window manager menus are drawn by the window manager
so if you want those to change you'll need to change window manager
settings.

Telsa