Re: Eye opener with RH 7.3 and Gnome 2

On Wed, 2002-06-12 at 08:44, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 08:32:19AM +0100, Mark Cooke wrote:
> > I'm running the latest Gnome2 snapshot (built from the source), and I'm
> > running RH 7.3 with Mozilla-1.0.
>
> It's already been reported (bug #84457) and patched in an ad-hoc manner for
> GNOME 2. Fear not.

Cheers, I never bother to report it, as I figured it may of just been my
system, I wanted to find out if anyone else was getting the same and
then report it, but I guess someone has already beaten me to it..

Its kinda funny though and embarrassing for the gnome team, service with
a smile :-)

Mark

--
---
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism;