A little help on gnome-2.O programming ?

Can someone help me, please ? I'm stuck.

I've got the following problem with the gnome_icon_list widget : I want to get the infos on the icon selectionned by a clic in an iconlist.

So I've introduce the following line in my code :

	g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT (iconlist), "select_icon",
			  G_CALLBACK (selection_icon_made), NULL);

My problem is : when I clic on an icon in the iconlist, the "select_row" signal doesn't seem to be emitted, my program never enter the callback "selection_icon_made", and the icon doesn't show itself selected.

What's wrong ?

I've got the same problem (that I could resolve with an alternative callback on a button_press_event) with the -deprecated- gtkclist : the "select_row" signal doesn't seem to be emitted in the following code :

	g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT (liste_gtk), "select_row",
			  G_CALLBACK (selection_made), NULL);

But it did work with gtk-1.2 in the following :

	gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(liste_gtk), "select_row",
			GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(selection_made), NULL);

And the row was then selected?

Is this a bug in glib-2 ?

Bertrand Dekoninck.