Re: NEWBIE: Running RH7.2 - Transparency Setting will not work??

On Tue, 2002-07-23 at 23:05, David Kramer wrote:
> Im not sure what version of Gnome Im running but Im running RH7.2 and Im
> having trouble getting my Terminal Window to one become transparent and two
> to keep settings within it properties that I change.  I have already been
> through several chapters of my GNOME Users Guide but nothing the book
> recommends seem to work.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

7.2 runs 1.4 (AFAIK)

This doesn't answer you're question, but

Try Multi-Gnome-Terminal (allows multiple tabs, shading,transparency
and more)

I would compare it to the new gnome terminal in G2.

Direct
Download:ftp://ftp.freshrpms.net/pub/freshrpms/enigma/multi-gnome-terminal/multi-gnome-terminal-1.4.1-fr1.i386.rpm

or

Browse:

http://freshrpms.net

mark

--
---
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism;