Re: window list applet?

** Reply to message from Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> on 12 Jul 2002
23:08:37 -0400

> It's very very trivial to write this using libwnck - look at the
> source code for the window menu that appears on the menu panel.  Or if
> you're not a C coder, poke your local hacker to have a look.
>
> This panel applet should be no more than 500 lines of code.
>
> Havoc

Thanks for the reply and advice. All I can say is "poke poke". I'm barely
competent in perl and not ready to tackle C yet. Probably never will be. I'll
definitely check it out though.

John LeMay Jr.
Senior Consultant
NJMC, LLC.