Do you want a gnome Users web-based forum

I'm thinking about setting up a phpBB for gnome users.

There has already been a lot of discussion of it on
http://www.gnomedesktop.org so i'm not going to re-iterate my ideas. But
it would be great if anyone who thinks phpBB is a good idea could go and
read the discussion on the site and then give me some feedack. If i
think that no-one will use it I won't bother.

IMPORTANT: cc: me cus I'm not on this list.

Later

--

				|	   Marketing Volunteer		|