Re: Gnome help

On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 08:02:05PM -0400, James Drabb wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> I was wondering if anyone knows of an active gnome-user group
> I can look into to get some questions answered?

This mailing list is the right one, although you may have to wait more
than 12 hours for an answer (which was the amount of time between your
two mails about sound). Generally, this list is pretty active (in that
it gets read by a lot of people). If somebody knows the answer to your
question, one should appear within a day or two.

Alternatively, you may wish to try #gnome-help on IRC (irc.gimp.net) for
more interactive help, or (if gnome-help is _very_ quiet), #gnome --
although that is mostly for developers.

Cheers,
Malcolm