Re: No HTML View In Nautilus 2.0.0??

Actually, I've been using Galeon 1.2.5 in Gnome 2 all along.
Interestingly, I find that it was actually crashing quite a bit under
Gnome 1.4. So far, in Gnome 2, it hasn't crashed once. I know it really
shouldn't make a difference but I like it so far.

As for the HTML view in Nautilus... once I compiled & installed
GtkHTML, I found that Nautilus' HTML view works fine.

Rick

--
  Rick Friedman
  rickfriedman myfastmail com