Re: Menus - I dont' get gnome2 (reprise)

On Thu, 2002-07-04 at 14:15, John Fleck wrote:

> Mine has "close". Does yours not?

Yes, but that only works if the app is happy to close, the "wizzard" in
mozilla is a bit broken and would when pressing cancel would as "exit"
or "cancel" both of which brung it back to  the wizzard, a "kill
mozilla" from a terminal didn't do it either so I used gtop.

I am certian 1.4 had a kill option as well as a close option, didn't
it?  Hell, one week and already my memory is unreliable ;o)