"Windows" key in Gnome2/Metacity

I just upgraded to Gnome2 and Metacity, and am finding myself unable to
map keyboard shortcuts to combinations using the "Windows" (Super?)
key.  For example, I like to map "Windows + 1" to jump to the first
workspace.  But when I go into the keyboard shortcut config, and select
"Switch to destkop 1" and then press the key combo, the applet only
records '1' as the hotkey.

I realize I can use gconf to tell metacity about bindings such as
'<ALT>F1', but I am unsure what string to use to represent my Windows
key.

I know my machine is recognizing my keyboard as a 104/105 key model,
since the Windows key was fully functional in Gnome1.

Anyone have this working??

--Josh