Some questions about GnomeFileEntry

Hi!
I'm using Gnome libs and I've a question about GnomeFileEntry widget.
When the browse button included in this widget is clicked a fileselection appears: what is its name? I need to change the proprieties of this widget (for example hiding the 3 button at the top): this is possible when I use a fileselection not related with a GnomeFileEntry. And also is possible to forbid the fileselection creation when the browse button is clicked?
Thank-you!
Chiara

--
Chiara Zaniboni
Wireless Future s.r.l

E-mail chiara zaniboni wirelessfuture it