gtk_file_selection_new problem

Hi all,

Is there any easy (or not so easy) way to get rid of the
directory combo box at the top of the file_selection dialog box?

I'm trying to only allow the user access to one directory to open/save
files and I can not seem to get rid of the directory selection box.
If I can't get rid of it is there an alternative solution to this
problem without creating a file selection box by myself?

I am not going to be using gtk except to modify this small piece of
code in an existing program so I would like to avoid having to learn alot just to get this done. I have spent some time looking into it but haven't been successful in getting rid of it.

Thanks for any help

Chip