Re: Address Book

This tangentially leads to another question. In Gnome 2, does the menu
panel clock tie in with Evolution instead of with gnome-calendar? It
would sure make sense to at least have that option available. I mean, I
used gnome-calendar and it worked fine at the time; but now that I'm
running Evolution there's no reason to even have it installed; but I
liked the drop-down access from the clock to the calendar.

--
Travis Saling
Webmaster, UW Electrical Engineering