Re: Gnome to be based on .NET?

Sean Middleditch wrote:
On Tue, 2002-02-05 at 13:02, Tom Caudron wrote:

OK, now tho, with OneName, I have to pay for an identity.  However, I
can easily get one for free with PassPort.

Technically, and even "ethically," we can see that OneName is the better
service.  95% of the world doesn't give a damn about those reasons,
tho.  They just want it to be easy, and be free.

Ah, but history has shown us what evils have befallen man when he is lulled into a
false sense of ease and (apparent) lack of cost..

> Tom Caudron
> XNS Name "=Tom Caudron"

I didn't say it would be easy. I just said it would be the truth.
-Morpheus
ISCS, Inc Henry Katz, ScM henry.katz at iscs-i dot com
eSolutions eXpertise 718.268.3584 www dot iscs-i dot com