Re: RELEASE: GNOME 1.4.1 Release candidate 1
- From: Mike Newman <mike gtnorthern demon co uk>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: GNOME Hackers <gnome-hackers gnome org>, GNOME List <gnome-list gnome org>, GNOME Packaging Project <gnome-packaging-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: RELEASE: GNOME 1.4.1 Release candidate 1
- Date: 03 Feb 2002 02:20:38 +0000
On Sun, 2002-02-03 at 01:56, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> If we all buy Kjartan - who has pretty much handled this entire release
> single-handed - a beer, he might be drunk enough to try it again sometime.
> Thanks Kjartan!
Agreed! In these heady pre-2.0 days, it takes special determination to
concentrate on a 1.4.x release. Good work kmaraas!
] [Thread Prev