Re: mc replacement

gabor wrote:

hi,

is there a gnome2 program, which can do what midnight-commander can?

(or maybe more ( like samba ))

thanks,
gabor

I think the gnome-vfs-extras package has samba support. Since Nautilus seems to work in gnome2, I don't see why the gnome-vfs support shouldn't work. But then what do I know? When I installed the gnome-vfs-extras package, I could type "smb:" in the location bar and I would get a kind of network neighborhood view of workgroups and pcs. It was quite cool.

cheers,
syd