Re: window manager hell

On Thu, 2002-08-15 at 14:16, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
> Hi,   Help.
>
> I cant get a window manager to start when I log in to gnome 2.

To all interteste people. I sorted it out buy uninstalling sawfish2,
reinstaling metacity, loging in, starting metacity, killing metacity and
starting sawfish then loging out and saving the session.

I don't know why it would not save sawfish2  prior to reinstalling
metacity, or even why it only worked after starting and killing
metacity.

--

*
*  Rob Brown-Bayliss