Re: Evolution's default INBOX and secure IMAP support

I guess my next question should then be "How do I modify my shortcut
bar?".  I couldn't figure this out through trial and error, and the rpm
I used to install beta2 didn't seem to have very much in the way of
documentation (actually, it seemed to be missing the necessary html
files...the help menu did what it was supposed to, but I got a missing
file error in my help browser), nor can I find any info on Ximian's
website.

Thanks for the help.

-EJR