Re: ANNOUNCE: GDM 2.2.4.2, the "Horny Squirrel" release

>>>What does "Horny Squirrel" have with the focus of this release?  Absolutely
>>>nothing!  What does it have to do with GDM?  Absolutely nothing!  Why
>>>did I pick it?  Hell if I knew.
>>One of the things I love best about free software... we can just relax
>>and be ourselves and call software releases "Horny Squirrel."  None of
>>that corporate, "proper WASP attitude" crap.  ^,^
>So one could say that you like free software because it involves sexually
>excited rodents?  (I don't know about you, but that's the reason I am in free
>software:)

I thought he was reffering to a genetic splice of a squirrell and a horned
toad.   I love free software because it's developers think out-of-the-box.
I mean,  who would have imagined a squirrell that can get nuts out of a
tree using it's 3 meter long sticky tongue!

Ximian GNOME, Evolution, LTSP, and RedHat Linux + LVM & XFS