[gdm.conf] Character maximum in "Welcome= "

Hello Family,

I have a problem where I need to have a "Disclaimer" in the GDM login
screen that states that it's a secure network, no playing around etc,
but the message I'm to add is too long and for starter I can't even
get the lines to wrap via editing the /etc/X11/gdm/gdm.conf file.

In that file "%n" seems to consider that the output of $LOCALHOST so I
was trying to do everything, even hack the value of $LOCALHOST to have
the message displayed.

I also tried to have the line "Welcome= " point to a ASCII file, no
luck.

If anyone can shed some light on how to place a organization's login
disclaimer in the "Welcome= " field of /etc/X11/gdm/gdm.conf file
please feel free to offer some direction to me.

TIA

--
Bill Schoolcraft	Linux/Unix System Engineer
650 Townsend Street	San Francisco, CA 94103

	   "Linux/Unix, A Way Of Life."
	       rm -rf /bin/laden