Re: gnome-vim bonobo component

On Fri, 2001-11-30 at 23:23, Jason D. Hildebrand wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've created a bonobo component which embeds VIM inside a zvt widget, and
> implements part of the GtkHTML interface.  It works with Evolution (if you
> hack evolution a bit so that it knows about gnome-vim).
>
> You can check it out at http://www.opensky.ca/gnome-vim
>
> I'd be interested to hear what people think.

I LOVE it.  This is just soooo cool.

I'm using vim all the time and find myself trying to do vi-commands in
my gtkhtml-editor.

Of course it's kinda bad to be without the gtkhtml-editor also since
it's useful to use html-mode sometimes :)

This is also perfect for IDE's and the like.

There was talk about a Desktop::Editor interface once..  Is that still
available??

Great work :)

/Erik - downloading now...
:wq :)
--
Erik Bågfors               | erik bagfors nu
Supporter of free software | GSM +46 733 279 273