is this kvm switch issue fixed???.....read inside

I am having this same issue that was in the archives....this is with an
Apex/Avocent EL-80DT kvm switch box.  This thing costs $1000 retail so i
think the 2nd option jeremy suggested is kinda incorrect since it is
basically a top of the line KVM that i have this SAME EXACT issue with.
Just wondering how to fix this????
Rob