Re: VMWare, ESD and XMMS?

Seems to work a bit better, but sndstat is reporting I'm getting
overflows...  Now to figure out why esd isn't automatically starting
even though the gnome-control-panel has it set to automatically start
the server.

Thus spake Sean Middleditch (elanthis awesomeplay com):

> That's what I use; works wonderfully.  Make sure you are either using a
> recent kernel or the latest driver available from the
> opensource.creative.com  website, though.  ALSA drivers work well, I
> would suppose, too; I don't use them, however.
>
> But yes, anyways, sblive should allow esd and other apps (up to 32, I
> think) to play with the sound card at the same time.
>
> Sean Etc.
>
> On Thu, 2001-11-15 at 14:51, Robert L. Harris wrote:
> >
> > Just got an SBLive to play with.  Trying to get it working now.
> >

> > :wq!
> > Robert L. Harris                |  Micros~1 :
> > Senior System Engineer          |    For when quality, reliability
> >   at RnD Consulting             |      and security just aren't
> >                                 \_       that important!
> > DISCLAIMER:
> >       These are MY OPINIONS ALONE.  I speak for no-one else.
> > FYI:
> >  perl -e 'print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER:
FYI: