Re: About RedHat CD

On Mon, 2001-11-12 at 09:42, Solo Vacio wrote:
> Hi All...
>
> I am new in Linux, I would like to know about Linux.. I got company
> separated in two location, one is an office (Server) for trading,
> one is warehouse. I have no idea how to set the network using linux
> so that the computer in the warehouse could do Remote Access to server
> at the office. the question is HOW... Thanks a lot...

First of all this isn't the best list for this sort of question. (I'm
sure someone can point you to a more appropriate list... I don't know of
one.)

If both computers are connected to the internet, it should be just a
matter of  using ssh to connect from one to the other. It depends on
what you actually want to be doing with them, but ssh will be all you
need for remote access.

--Ben