[Announce] New version of GFax - Gfax2

I've put up a new version of Gfax the facsimile software for Gnome.
This is a complete re-write in Python and has new features.

This is an ALPHA release.  There are missing features and it hasn't been
well tested.  In fact I've only tested it with Hylafax.

Features are or will be

* Pop up graphical window. - Done
* Configuration wizard on first run.
* Works with standard lpr interface.
* Multiple phone books in both Gfax and Gnomecard format. - Done
* Hylafax support, configure using Hylafax tools. Working, Needs testing
* Efax support, configurable. - (in progress, might work)
* Mgetty+Sendfax support, configurable. - Working, Needs testing
* Notification of sent fax to configurable email address. - Hylafax only
* Fax file from disk. - Done
* Delayed faxing.
* On line help.
* Network faxing with Hylafax. - Done
* Fax multiple numbers / entire phone book. - Done
* Gnome-Print setting. - Done
* Support for both Ximian and Gnome menus (Please standardize). - Done
* Glade interface. - Done

* SANE scanner support (future).
* Evolution contacts (future).
* Database support (future).

I haven't had the opportunity to test really well.  I used to have two
phone lines I could use for testing but since moving to cable net
access, I dropped the other phone line.

Please keep in mind this is an early version.

Thank you.

--
George Farris - VE7FRG
George gmsys com