Quicktime in Galeon via Crossover

I recently decided to try out Codeweavers Crossover software for
allowing Windows based plugins to be used by Unix web browsers.  It
works great with Quicktime.

The problem is that now Quicktime is called any time I try to load a
PNG.  Inline PNG files appear in line just fine, but if I try to load it
directly, via a link or a right-click, Quicktime is started.  The option
for Quicktime to "play" PNG files is turned off in the Quicktime
configuration tool, and I don't see anything in my /etc/mailcap file
that would cause this.

Are there any Mozilla/Galeon users out there who have experienced
something similar and found a solution?

-EJR