Re: nautilus: too many open files....

On Sunday, May 13, 2001, at 01:19  PM, Jens Stroebel wrote:

	I tracked this down to a mounted loop-filesystem which is
hm..  not handled correctly, I'd say....

Nautilus opens an increasing number of files on this loop over time, while
:) the amount of files on the loop stays the same all the time :)

Could you be a bit more specific (and maybe take this to the Nautilus mailing list). We did fix a bug for Nautilus 1.0.3 that sounds a bit like what you're talking about, but I can't tell from your message if it's the same problem, or even what version of Nautilus you are using.

    -- Darin