Re: And the logfile went wild!
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: "Norman Elton" <wnelto wm edu>
- Cc: <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: And the logfile went wild!
- Date: 27 May 2001 10:27:34 -0400
"Norman Elton" <wnelto wm edu> writes:
> Does anyone know why the /var/log/messages file would start spewing out...
> kernel: cdrom: this disc doesn't have any tracks i recognize
Did you have a CDROM in the drive? If so, what sort of CDROM?
(Nautilus has some code that tries to do magicdev like things)
> gconfd: failed to notify listener #########, removing
Upgrading to a Nautilus 1.0.3 should fix this.
] [Thread Prev